Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Highlighted Blogs

Having gone through each of the class blogs, I thought I would highlight a couple that show some interesting 'developments' that may be of interest for other blogs.


  1. Atlanta Falcons. I like the introduction in the template AND the image in the template. As we know, flikr does not seem to allow you to do this outside of entries on your blog. When I asked Ryan how he had worked around this issue his response was:


    "All i did was up load it to flickr
    and said to blog this photo. After that i viewed my
    source page to see where it put the picture. I cut
    and pasted where it put the picture originally and
    then found where it says "begin profile" and i pasted
    the picture there. I was pleased to see that it
    actually posted in the right place!!!"


  2. Japanese Kaizen. Creative use of ebay to show auctions of the products being sold. I am sure something like this may work for some other blogs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Tiso said...

We were told in class on Monday that the Case 2 Questions would be posted on the blog by Tuesday. Will you be posting them soon, so that we have the full 2 weeks to complete the analysis? Thank you.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

tonight. cheers, alex

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home