Thursday, February 24, 2005

Check your comments: Confirm I am subscribed to your blog!

Make sure to check and respond to your comments. I will be making comments over the next week or so, offering some suggestions on 'improvements' to blogs. I will access your blog when i see an update from bloglines so please make sure your blog is listed on my list of subscriptions: http://www.bloglines.com/public/alexbrown.

I have already visited about 4 blogs this AM (that were updated on bloglines) and I am _very_ impressed with what I am seeing, and I left a comment on each blog.

8 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

I updated my blog this afternoon and added some links to the sidebar, but why hasn't it shown my updated post on my bloglines when I login? It only shows my post from 2 days ago.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

allison ... updates through bloglines can take a day or so to come through sometimes. their FAQ says they update blogs every hour, but this does not seem to be the case. essentially bloglines needs to go out and 'crawl' your site to see the update.

joanna ... thanks for the link, will subscribe.

cheers, alex

5:59 AM  
Blogger Thelearningapp said...

Robyn spent a while employed as a weather forecasting tool on the local television network just after graduating before she became popular as a model and actress. robyn hilton today

9:06 AM  
Blogger Thelearningapp said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:02 AM  
Blogger Waheed Sheikh said...

I agree with all the information you have shared. And I am glad that you are writing 100 percent unique content. Way to go, good luck. Arrow Couchtuner

7:40 AM  
Blogger Kcthakur058@bloggest said...

Thanks for sharing great content.
write for us + lifestyle
write for us + home

7:44 AM  
Blogger Kcthakur058@bloggest said...

Thanks for sharing great informational content.
Checkout the best peo service provider in USA.
peo maryland

5:26 AM  
Blogger Kcthakur058@bloggest said...

Thanks for sharing great informational content.
Read my latest technology related blogs
play stupid games win stupid prizes
sweaty fortnite names
micro usb to hdmi
erratas

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home